Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

My Trip to Smith's Using Doubles

Monday, August 3, 2009 |
Wow, I had a great trip to Smith's earlier this evening! I ran in and ran out. I left the groceries for my hubby to put away and couldn't ask him to take a picture too.
(no picture =( )
Spent: $$43.94
Saved: $91.04
That is a 68% savings!
I love it. I also did a little splurging while I was there. I bought a few things that probably weren't great deals, but my family begged for them!
Dryer Sheets
Worcester Sauce
BBQ Sauce
Toilet Paper
4 Weber Marinades
2 Gallons of Milk
4 Yogurts
2 Nestles Lil Drums
3 Digorno Flat Bread Melts
2 Texas Toasts
1 Duncan Hines Ready to Cook brownie pan
2 bags Lays Potato Chips
3 True North Peanuts
1 box Blast O Butter Popcorn
4 Packs of batteries
1 Rotisserie Chicken
2 liters of Dr. Pepper
4 Cover Girl Eye Shadows
1 Cover Girl Lip Liner
1 Cover Girl Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home