Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Another-A Lot for Less

Saturday, January 30, 2010 |
Another newbie tries their hand at couponing and does AMAZING! I am partial to this newbie because we are related, but seriously Shannon, GREAT JOB!
Thank you for sending in your picture! Seeing how well everyone does at the grocery store is so motivating!


"I finally gave coupons a try & I'm so glad that I did!! This was my second time trying and I feel like I did pretty well! This is something that I will definitely continue doing for a very long time!! Thanks for always sharing all the good deals with us!!!"

10 packs of Gold Fish Crackers
10 packs of Velveeta Easy Mac
10 packs of Kraft Easy Mac
8 Cans of Hormel Chili
4 Boxes of Wheat Thin Crackers
3 packs of Finish Gel Tabs
1 Box of Tide Laundry Detergent
3 (6) Packs of Dannon Danimals Yogurt Drinks
2 Boxes of Pillsbury Toaster Strudels
4 Bags of shredded Kraft Cheese
2 packs of Oscar Meyar Deli Shaved Lunch Meat
1 Jug of Motts Apple Juice
1 Bundle of Bananas
Cost: $138.23
Spent: $49.89
Saved: $88.34
That's an average of $0.85 per item!!!

That is an awesome second trip using coupons! Can you believe a HUGE box of Tide Detergent averaged out to only .85!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home