Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

A Lot for Less

Thursday, January 28, 2010 |
Yesterday when I went shopping at Smith's I was in a HUGE hurry and didn't have a lot of time to walk around and check out some of the unadvertised deals. My two little ones and I packed up this morning and took a stroll around the aisles to see what deals we could find. If I take my kids with me and I am using coupons I usually head over to the deli and grab them corn dogs and french fries to snack on. That keeps them entertained and I can go quickly. I was surprised how well I did today even with my kids with me! I am loving this sale and I am stocking up on tons of stuff that will last me at least 6 months!4 bags of Armour Meatballs@ $2.49
2 Bags Tyson Chicken Tenders @4.49
2 Bags Tyson Chicken Dinosaur Nuggets @$4.49
4 Tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter @$1.49
4 bottles of Sobe Life Water @.99
2 packages Mission Tortillas @$2.50
2 Packages Goldfish @$1.38
2 Danimals Yogurts @ $1.88 (not apart of the mega sale)
1 Gallon of Milk (not apart of the mega sale)
Used:
4 .55/1 Armour Meatball coupons SS 1/24
4 .50/1 Butter coupons RP 11/15
2 $1/1 Mission Tortilla Coupons SS 1/10
2 $1/1 Danimals Coupons SS 1/10
Minus (2) $5 off for purchasing 20 participating items
Total $30.70
Saved $43.44
I purchased 30 items so on average each item only cost me $1.33!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, how I had fun at Smith's myself!!! Spent 112.00 and saved 102.00. I was so excited I think I almost shed a tear of joy (almost). Thanks so much for teaching me how to save some serious bucks. Can't wait til' my next shopping trip!!!!
-Jami Weight

Bethany said...

I can only find a coupon for tyson grilled chicken breast. Is that what you used?

Mitchell Family said...

Bethany,
I have searched high and low to figure out exactly what coupons I used on the Tyson products, but I can't figure it out. I am actually wondering if I somehow ended up using an expired coupon. The coupon didn't beep so I don't think it could have been an expired one, but maybe. I know it was for $1/1 and the coupon had a picture of breaded chicken breast on it. I had my kids with me so I wasn't paying super close attention either. I know it wasn't for grilled chicken though. Sorry I am not more help.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home