Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Think Ahead

Saturday, January 30, 2010 |

One of my favorite things to think about when we have amazing sales like this week is what plans do we have coming up.

My oldest is about to celebrate his 3rd birthday. We are going with a Forest Ranger theme for his birthday. While I was at Smith's I ran across the new S'mores Goldfish bags. I knew they would make great party favors for his friends. At .88 a bag that is cheaper than any dollar store cheapie toy and what kid wouldn't want to get their own bag of Goldfish. I threw 10 bags into my cart and it cost me less than $10!

I also know we are coming up on the infamous Superbowl. My husbands family usually gets together that afternoon to watch the game. Of course my VERY inexpensive Velveeta Cheese, Hormel Chili, chips and paper products will make a great addition to the party.

Think ahead to what you have going on in the next week, month or year and see if anything on sale would come in handy for that event or events. In the long run you'll save money if you buy it on sale NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home