Screamin Coupons- All of Our Readers who Sign Up Through Us Get a $5 Sign Up Credit!

Ranch Dressing for $1.00

Friday, January 29, 2010 |

Kraft Ranch dressing (and it may be more than just ranch) is apart of this weeks Mega Sale at Smiths. It's on sale for $1.99 and if you buy 10 participating items it makes them $1.49. In the Party Play Book that I showed you I found at the store there is a coupon for $1/2 Kraft dressings. Use that coupon and it makes each dressing $1.00!

My husband couldn't believe that I was paying more that .25 for dressing. I explained that my supply from this Summer finally came to the end and I even had 2 dressings end up expiring! I thought that they would still taste good, but expired Ranch Dressing does NOT taste good! Yuck!

BTW- When I went back to Smith's yesterday and I looked at the Party Play books, someone had taken all the coupons out of all the booklets! Please only take what coupons you know you will use! You will never use 30 booklets full of coupons. I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home